Thorndike Exchange is the perfect blend of historic preservation and modernization. The former home of Thorndike Factory Outlet and Comfort Furniture, Thorndike Exchange is a transformation of old mill space into a thriving mixed-use community. Featuring the latest in commercial space, a mix of modern dining options plus a brand new multi-story residential tower, Thorndike Exchange embraces a vibrant live-work-play environment. Conveniently located just minutes from major interstates and adjacent to the Gallagher Transit Terminal, our premium transit-oriented development allows you direct access to the Boston perimeter commercial and retail markets.
- Enclosed Dog Run
- 24 hr. Fitness Center
- Resident Lounge
- Resident Library
- Brick Lounges
- Parcel Pending Package Lockers
- Dry Cleaning Pick-up & Drop-off
- Rooftop Garden w/ Gas Grills & Fire
- Bike Storage
- Rooftop Deck
- High Ceilings
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Cable Ready
- Air Conditioner
- Pet Friendly
Thorndike Exchange provides a host of amenities, including a lounge, library and a 24-hour fitness center, available to residents living in one of our luxury one and two bedroom apartments. Plus, you’ll enjoy a rooftop garden with gas grills and fire pits right on the premises!
Just imagine, you get all of this as part of the Thorndike Exchange lifestyle, plus you’re also near Tsongas Arena at Umass Lowell. Stop by today and see for yourself why Thorndike Exchange is the top location in Lowell. Visit us today for your personal tour.
Cats - allowed Rent $35.00,
Dogs - allowed Rent $50.00,
- Restrictions: Wolf Dog, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Doberman, Bull Mastiff, Mastiff, German Shepherd, Alsatian Shepherd, Husky, Samoyed, Chow Chow, Spitz, Giant Schnauzer, Airdale, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Akita, St. Bernard, Presa Canario, Alaskan Malamute, Great Dane, Pitbull